Tasman Power provides comprehensive fire protection and cable coating application sprays that:
- Reduces the risks associated with fire damage to electrical assets;
- Prevents flame propagation through cable-ways;
- Prevents and delays fire damage to cables;
- Segregates and isolates cables and structures into fire zones; and
- Has the potential for insurance compliance with coating application to electrical structures.
The coating itself:
- Is issued with a Certificate of Compliance
- Lasts for the lifetime of the cable;
- Does not de-rate the cable;
- Is weather and water resistant;
- Has a neutral pH level of 8; and
- Is installed with ‘test-tabs’ for insurance and QA purposes.